Name: Willa Joanna Chance Holland
Birthdate: 18 June 1991
Hair color: Brown – Light
Eye color: Green
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Height: 5’7 (170 cm)
Parents: Keith Holland and Darnel Gregorio-De Palma (divorced)
Siblings: Brianna Holland (born 1988), Piper De Palma (born 1996)
- She has modeled for Guess, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch and Ralph Lauren.
- In 2006, Willa lent her voice for the video game, Scarface: The World is Yours.
- Willa is involved with charity projects and features in a promotional campaign video for anti-drugs organization, The Montana Meth Project.
- Willa attended Paul Revere Middle School and briefly attended Palisades Carter High School.
- Willa spent time on the set of the film Mission: Impossible which was directed by her step-father Brian De Palma.
- Her favorite TV character is Cartman from South Park.
- Her favorite food is In-N-Out Burger. Milk and cookies are her favorite snack.
- When she is not acting or modeling she hangs out with friends.
- She was listed at No.8 in Teen Vogue’s Ten Best Dressed in November 2008. Willa also appeared on the April 2007 cover of the magazine.
- Between the ages of 7 to 11 years old, she was the top child model in the USA.
- Willa wore no make up in the movie Tiger Eyes, except in the scene where she performs near the end.